September 11, 2021
Town Council Agenda
Dear Blowing Rock Homeowners,
The Town Council will meet on Tuesday, September 14th, at 6PM.
The summary agenda is provided below.
You can read the entire meeting package at the following link to the Town’s website.
The Council will consider Mrs. Powell’s resignation, conduct a public hearing on Green Hill Estates Subdivision after approval by the Planning Board with conditions and consider a parking adjustment requested by the new owners of the Moody Building on Sunset Drive to accommodate conversion of the building to 2 short term rental units and retail.
1. CALL TO ORDER – ROLL CALL FOR ATTENDANCE Mayor Charles Sellers
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE Mayor Charles Sellers
3. SPECIAL ITEM, MINUTES & AGENDA
1. SPECIAL ITEM – Virginia Powell – Resignation
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – By Roll Call 1. August 10, 2021 – Regular Meeting Minutes 2. August 24, 2021 – Special Meeting
3. REGULAR AGENDA ADOPTION – Mayor & Council Mayor & Council Mayor & Council Mayor & Council
4. PUBLIC COMMENTS
5. PUBLIC HEARING: – Green Hill Estates Subdivision Planning Director Kevin Rothrock
6. REGULAR AGENDA
1. 140 Sunset LLC – Planning Director Kevin Rothrock Mayor and Council
2. COVID Discussion
7. OFFICIALS REPORTS & COMMENTS: 1. Mayor 2. Council Members 3. Town Attorney 4. Town Manager
8. CLOSED SESSION – Pursuant to NCGS 143-318.11. (a)(5) Discussion of potential property acquisition.