Good afternoon Blowing Rock Homeowners,
Today, Governor Cooper announced that the state will move into Phase 2.5 starting this Friday, September 4th, 2020 at 5:00pm. Please see below press clipping for more in depth information, however, I have listed some of the key points:
1. Mass gathering limits will increase to 25 people indoors and 50 people outdoors from the current limit of 10 indoors and 25 outdoors.
2. may open. The new Memorial Park playground will be “unwrapped” for the kids.
3. and aquariums may open at 50% capacity including BRAHM.
4. Gyms and indoor exercise facilities, such as yoga studios, martial arts, and rock climbing, as well as skating rinks, bowling alleys, indoor basketball, volleyball etc., may open at 30% capacity.
5. Bars, nightclubs, movie theaters, indoor entertainment facilities, amusement parks, dance halls will remain closed.
6. Large venues remain subject to the mass gathering limits.
Here are links for Executive Order 163 and the FAQs for EO 163
Read the Executive Order. Copy link to search engine.
Read the Frequently Asked Questions. Copy link to search engine.